Friday, March 22, 2013

10

Last night I gave Briggs his 10th haircut!  10!!  That little boy has SO MUCH HAIR!  He doesn't love getting his haircut, but he is patient enough that I am able to get it cut in a fairly short amount of time.  Mainly it tickles him, so he wiggles a lot.

After his haircut, I stripped him down so he could take a bath.  We're on the verge of full-on potty training(with me, not Briggs, being the one holding back), so he gets lots of opportunities to go.  I set him on the potty, and he went immediately, then he took a bath.  But he knew he didn't get to do the potty dance, and was NOT happy.  When we took the girls and the laptop in, they all did the potty dance and it always cracks me up.  I decided that if I let them, the girls would single-handedly potty train him.

Briggs is such a little bookworm.  If he disappears, this is usually what he is doing.

 
We finally just went cold turkey on his bottle.  Guess what?  He really didn't care that much.  I was more attached to the convenience of it than he was.  Night #1 he did it.  The next night, though, he was playing with Jared's basketball and didn't want to let go of it at bedtime.  So we let him just take it in his crib with him.  Guess who won't go to sleep without that basketball now?!  Seriously, it is an obsession!

No comments: