Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

My Dad is 12 years old.
His hair is black and his eyes are blue.
My Dad likes to wear a suit.
He loves to eat fruit and breakfast.
He is smart because he knows he is a boy.
My Dad works hard at going to church.
Dad always tells me turn the light on.
It makes Dad happy when he colors.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Jesus, and he would take bread.
I really love it when my Dad helps Molly.
If I could give my Dad anything, it would be a kitty cat.
My favorite thing about my Dad is his hugs.
                                    Love,

                                    Maddie



My Dad is 60 years old.
His hair is blonde and his eyes are blue.
My Dad likes to wear white pajamas and white underwear.
He loves to eat breakfast.
He is smart because he knows he is smart and is REALLY smart.
My Dad works hard at moving rocks.
Dad always tells me that he loves me.
It makes Dad happy when we give him a smiley face.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Heavenly Father, and he would take a blankie.
I really love it when my Dad says “I love you Emma.  Goodnight!”
If I could give my Dad anything, it would be a trampoline.
My favorite thing about my Dad is that he reads books to me.
                                    Love, 

                                    Emma


                             

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

So precious. I love that they know where he plans to go someday- back to live with God! That alone speaks volumes for how you two are doing as parents. Thanks for sharing.

Catherine said...

bahaha Such unique answers! Are they even talking about the same guy? :) Thanks for the laugh. Love you!