Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Unmotivated

I'm glad that the girls are loving swimming lessons, but having even that small time commitment mixed in with all the other extra summer fun and regular life has left my house in a funk.  Oh!  And the kids don't want to go to bed since it is still so light outside at night, so that has cut my "me" time way down, too.

Today, in particular, I'm writing this as I sit at my kitchen table that needs to be wiped down, the floor underneath needs to be swept and mopped, the living room needs to be vacuumed, the dishwasher needs to be loaded, kitchen counters need to be de-cluttered and cleaned up, 3 loads of laundry need to be folded and put away and lots of other little projects that I don't want to do.  Sometimes I think I don't like routines, but then I am reminded that they make my life so much easier.  Especially funny since a week ago I was a nesting machine!

Maybe I should stop blogging and start cleaning?  Or think about dinner?  Maybe...




No comments: