Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer!! (And other random pics.)

Loving this weather!  It is perfect for me!  Cool morning/evenings, sunshiny days... makes for 3 happy, busy, tire kiddos = happy mom!

I bought this little teeter totter used, and love it.  It can be ridden solo in the middle, with a child on each end, or with 3, like in this picture.  Perfect for us! 

My sister-in-law gave us their old picnic table a couple of weeks ago.  When it is nice outside, and especially when I don't want to clean off the table and sweep under it, the kids have a picnic outside.  They love it(and I probably love it even more!).

Jared's dad showed up one day with bases for launching pop bottle rockets for the adults to play with... I mean, for the kids.  Jared and his dad and brother Kyle were having lots of fun the other day.  I was laughing  pretty hard as I listened to Jared talk all engineery and demonstrate with his hands to Kyle what they needed to do next.  Jared loves to design and experiment with things like that.

 Emma preparing for a dive.

Maddie mid-dive with her teacher, Kaylie, helping her.

We've been doing lots of projects, especially in the yard.  After attacking the flower beds around our air conditioner, I have been very happy with how they are looking.  About 2 weeks later, I went back to pull a couple of weeds, and found this snake skin sticking out from under the air conditioner.  Not sure if it hibernated under there or what, but I thought it was a pretty big shed for a little garden snake.  That is MY foot(size 9!), not one of my kids, to help give you an idea of how large it was.
                             

Briggs after his bath this morning.  He loves posing and saying "cheese".  I love how expressive and happy he is all the time.

The kids were playing dress-up and Briggs strutted out in this swimsuit the other day.  I almost died laughing and took a picture.  I think he realized very quickly he looked silly, and said, "Mom, I done..." after about 60 seconds of all of us laughing.

Maddie looking cute with a juice mustache.

Our renters moved out of our house in Twin, it was lots of work to get it clean again, and they had done a decent job of cleaning!  The not so clean oven.

34 weeks!  And my belly has definitely popped out!  This pregnancy, it is like I have a little volleyball tucked under my shirt. This picture doesn't show it very well, but I also think I'm carrying quite a bit higher than usual.  I'm still feeling great, though.  Our ward youth conference was this weekend, and I participated in the 2 mile hike and a couple of hours of volleyball.  I was pretty worn out that night by the time I went to bed at 12:30, but only a little bit sore the next morning.  I really love the young women and the other leaders I get to work with, too.


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

You look like you're doing great, Melody. Your belly is so cute. I'm hoping to pass through Pocatello in a couple of weeks... Possibly on the 21st. Would you be around? I'd love to see you!