Monday, December 29, 2014

Jesus is Real

One of my favorite parts of Christmas this year is that each of the kids picked out a picture of Jesus they liked. That was their very first gift on Christmas morning. Then they opened their gift for Jesus. It was sweet. These pictures blew me away because they look like Jesus with Emma, Maddie, Briggs and a baby Anderson. The kids really think it's them with Him.

Madelyn gave a talk in primary yesterday with pictures of Jesus and His life and basically bore testimony of Him. "I know He was born, I know He was baptized, etc." She included the picture of Jesus with the children and said, "I know He is real." I didn't expect that but it was a tender moment from our little analyzer who often doubts things like the Holy Ghost and answers to prayers. It was a big deal to her.

No comments: