We decorated a little bit last night. We put up the symbol ornaments and read the book. Then we re-watched the video He Is the Gift that the church made. It is beautiful. We then all wrote down what our gift to the Savior will be this year. I am going to focus on slowing down and being intentional. I am also studying more about Christ and trying to be more like Him. I am learning that studying his teachings and life makes acting more like Him come more naturally.
Jared secured the tree with fishing line, and of course the kids took turn "fishing" before we put the fishing rod away.
This picture doesn't do this justice, but this is the view out my kitchen window. A neighbor on the hill above us. They must have known that we would feel like these are just for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment