The other thing I have been wanting to do is sew, but I don't have a sewing machine so I haven't been able to. Yesterday my Grandma gave me my Great-Grandma's old sewing machine. I'm so excited to have something of hers and to have a sewing machine! I probably won't be making anything as great as she could for a while, but hopefully someday! Don't you think it is cool? I LOVE the color! (This picture isn't very good, but it is a dark turquoise color) Thanks for letting me have it, Grandma!
Oh, and no post would be complete without some mention of Emma, so here is a picture of Emma in her jumper (another great gift from my awesome boss and his family). This was her first time in it and she wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but she really likes it now. I seriously have no idea how she got big enough to stand on her own and jump and hold her head up!! It's crazy!
Here is a short video clip! (For Derek and Connie's kids because they think the videos are cool) Also, Emma LOVES it when we hold her way up above our heads, so I had to get a picture of Jared doing that for her. I should have done a video, though, because she was squealing like crazy! It is very entertaining to watch.
7 comments:
that sewing machine is adorable!
(and so is emma!!!! so cute.)
Soooooo, cute! Emma is adorable! She is getting so big!
Also the sewing machine is awesome! It is so pretty!
You are domestic...I'm jealous! :) I think that sewing machines pretty cool too, and it will go along with your domestic phase quite well :) I can't believe how big Emma is. It was so fun to see her in person at Brit's wedding, she is a doll!
Wow, I have been wanting to learn to jam for while. I guess I better get on the ball. The jam looks awesome and I bet the sewing machine is fun! Plus it was great seeing you guys at Brit's wedding. Emma is a doll!!!!
I want some of that jam! That's awesome that grandma gave you the sewing machine. Emma is getting so big! It was great to see you thanks for everythng and helping with the wedding!
I love freezer jam! Strawberry is the best and a definite MUST in my house. Congrats on the sewing machine. I love the color. I wish you lived closer to me though so I could bring our sewing stuff to you (I think my mom gets frustrated that I have no ambition to learn how to sew and just use her instead :-) Emma is so cute and such a happy baby. It was so much fun to see you and your family this last weekend!
What a great looking sewing machine, Melody! I'm so glad ONE of us is being domestic because I've been slacking lately! haha I've been so busy with my Summer Camp that I haven't cleaned or cooked as often as I usually like to. I did make strawberry freezer jam last month and am still enjoying it. YUM!
PS) We just decided we're going to go to the Callister Reunion the last weekend in July. You and Jared should come! But even if you can't, we'll have to meet up somewhere in Idaho to see you, even if it means driving up to Twin Falls for a visit! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment