We had planned to go to my Grandpa's Ranch in Medicine Lodge Memorial Weekend, but the weather wasn't very cooperative, so we hung around my parents' house in Howe instead. We took the kids over to the farm(my Dad owns a dairy) to see the animals.
Funny moment at the farm: We buy pork and beef from my dad, so Jared jokingly smacked his lips and said "Yum, yum!!" to Emma when we showed her the pigs. She now thinks that is the appropriate reaction to all animals and smacked her lips at the cows later.
This was the only calf that Emma liked and would pet.
Riding the 4-wheeler with Dad.
Eric, Aubrey and Katie riding the 4-wheeler.
Aubrey giggled so hard every time she would pet a calf- she is such a fun, giggly girl, and pretty much all smiles all the time. Eric's nickname was "Chuckles" when he was a baby, so maybe "Giggles" would be fitting for his daughter?
Jackson telling us a story and loving the only tame cat on the farm. Jackson is such a smart, sweet kid, and he is so good with all the little girls.
Sunday morning came a little too early for most of us, so Zane, Heidi, Jared and Maddie snuck in a nap before church. Heidi is such a spitfire and is so full of energy.
We celebrated my mom's birthday Sunday afternoon. Love you mom!
We also got to be there for Clint's Eagle Court of Honor. We are so proud of him!! Congrats, bud! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of him all dressed up! He also just recently had a birthday- my baby brother is now 16 and several inches taller than me! I conned him into going for a run with me Monday and it was a lot of fun for just the two of us to spend time together.
I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.
3 comments:
You do have such a great family. I didn't know it was your mom's b-day. Happy Birthday Aunt Kris! Glad you all had fun. All of the kids are adorable. I love the pics!
Cute pics. Too bad you couldn't go to the Ranch, I miss going there every memorial weekend.
Congrats to Clint. And I never knew Eric's nickname...I love Howe!
Post a Comment