Monday, August 16, 2010
Day 12- Potty Training 101
We have encouraged Emma to sit on the potty after drinking liquids, after meals and naps, etc. this weekend But today was the beginning of true potty training. 3 1/2 hours in and we have only had 2 accidents, and 5 successes(I was pumping fluids into her so she was going a lot). I love watching the joy and elation on her face when she goes in the potty. You would think she just finished her first marathon. I can tell this will be something we really have to stay focuesed on, but she is a smart girl, so we will get is figured out. Truthfully, so far things are going even better than I had hoped. *knock on wood* Oh, and seeing her in underwear is adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Emma!! She is doing it!! She looks so grown up in her big girl undies.
Post a Comment