Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 25: Impromptu Family Photo Shoot

When Eric and Kelsi were here, we had them take some family pictures for us- can you believe we don't have any pictures with all four us? Crazy! We went to our favorite waterfall, but we got completely drenched and were laughing so hard the whole time... anyway, anybody have a favorite or two? Thanks!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8

7 comments:

Mardi said...

you all look so great. darling girls!

chad and candice said...

#5! cute!

Karen said...

5,6,8--but they are all great! And it looks like lots of fun!!

Jessica said...

I like 2 and 4. Fun family shots, they make great memories.

Catherine said...

I'm SO in love with #5. It needs to be your Christmas Card photo, for sure. :)

Skye said...

#2 and #5. Impromptu photos are the best!!!

Zane Callister said...

I love the new pic at the top of the blog.