Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 10- A HUGE step

I've been having Emma sit on the toilet several times a day, just to get her comfortable with it and so I would have an idea of how ready she is for potty training. Yesterday I let her pick out her own potty, and I had her sit on it once last night and once this morning. I went to the gym for a Spinning class this morning(CRAZY, by the way!) and when I got back Jared said he put her on it and she went!! So whether it was a fluke or not, we are very proud, and now I have to buckle down and actually do it. Pretty cute potty, huh? I can see why she likes it. ;)

2 comments:

Megan said...

love all the pics, great job! as for potty training - good luck. i hated it with a passion with liam. hopefully emma does well for you. after round 3 we finally got it down with liam and still have struggles at times with bowel movements. it'll happen. i just had to remember not to get mad when he had an accident, and that's hard not to do, b/c then it frustrated him even more. liam chose the same potty and loved his "frog potty!" and yes, please stop in for a visit whenever! free room and board in france, what more can you really ask for?! loves and hope all is well!

Anthony & Niccole Groff said...

Kody picked out his potty to it is a little truck that makes a revving and honking noise when he goes. to bad he hasn't gone in it to see how the noise is suppose to be made! good luck!!!