Saturday, November 13, 2010

13


I had a really hard time waiting 13 days to use this one... Jared. We have been married for 3 1/2 years now! He is so good to me, always cleaning, cooking, taking care of the kids, and doing so much for me.

I'll admit that one of my fears about him getting put in the bishopric was that I would feel like I was on my own at home. But somehow it seems that he helps out even more around the house. He has spent the last two saturdays helping me turn the house upside down organizing/fall cleaning it after at least 2 hours of meetings/scouting for food in the morning. Last Saturday night I decided after 10 p.m. that I wanted a manger for primary the next day. He didn't even stop to think about it, but got out his tools and made me an awesome, nice wood manger, even though he knew he would have to be up for meetings at 6:30 a.m. Sunday. I really don't know how he does it all. He is amazing!

He is the steadying part of our house full of emotional women. I'm so grateful for his unconditional love and support of me, especially in my role as a mom and in my business.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hooray for husbands!!