I'm very grateful for a dishwasher. Even after Sunday dinner and my Sunday afternoon laziness, I woke up to clean dishes and an empty kitchen sink this morning. So nice! I would be much less motivated to cook if I had to wash all the dishes by hand.
Yes you are lucky to have one! We don't have one right now and I dread dishes everyday. Telling a husband to just wash them as HE uses them doesn't fly to well :)
3 comments:
i totally understand. we do not have a dishwasher and it's a nightmare.
Ours broke, after being loaded and run and then I found out it was broken. It took forever to wash all those dishes by hand. I'm glad I have one too!
Yes you are lucky to have one! We don't have one right now and I dread dishes everyday. Telling a husband to just wash them as HE uses them doesn't fly to well :)
Post a Comment