I can't believe it, but our little Briggs is ONE! I'm not sure when he suddenly changed from our little baby boy to busy little toddler, but he has definitely moved into a new stage.
Briggs,
I love you SO much. You bring such joy to our home. There is something about your grin that just melts my heart. None of us can be grumpy when you smile at us. You give such great hugs and slobbery kisses. I love the way you sing and talk every morning when you wake up, the way you outeat us all at every meal with such gusto, and the strut in the way you crawl. I think it is hilarious how much you already torture your sisters. You are just so calm and content, and I'm grateful for the peace you have brought into our home. Your favorite words are "four-wheeler", "ball", "dog", and "jump." Love you, Mr. Bigs.
Love, Mom
We started the festivities in the morning when we heard him wake up... Emma was still sleeping, but Maddie and I went in singing "Happy Birthday" and he thought it was pretty funny.
We all wore birthday party hats...
And we spent the rest of the day spoiling him rotten. We put candles in everything he ate all day long so he could blow them out. He didn't blow any himself, but Maddie and Emma were more than happy to help out. :)
Then we had a fun little birthday party consisting of presents, cake and ice cream with family.





No comments:
Post a Comment