Tuesday, January 22, 2013

16 Months

I can't believe this little guy is already 16 months old!  He officially turned 16 months old last week, but we were in the middle of sickness and I was too busy cuddling my babies to post about him. :)



 Oh, he is so so funny.  His little grin and teasing personality literally light up our house.  We laugh with him and at him more times a day than I can count.  The girls were playing dress-up the other day, and Briggs always tries to grab whatever they stop using for even 2 seconds.  This day it happened to be the Ariel wig.  He grabbed it, ran to me, and I helped him put it on.  About then the girls noticed and he took off running.  I snapped this picture as I caught him running around the corner, so proud of himself for torturing those girls. 

  



He is BUSY.  Right now, the attention span is generally in the 60 second range.  Occasionally(with certain books, cars or his tool set), he lasts for a few minutes, but then he is off and running, finding something new to keep his little hands busy.

Words he says:
Need
More
Please
Done
Ball
Hat
Foot
Book
Hand
Kiss
Bottle
Grandpa
Daddy
Mom
Emma
Horsie
Booties(boots)
Coat
Four-wheeler
Football
Touchdown

Briggs is still very obsessed with four-wheelers and horses.  Jared's dad takes Briggs for a four-wheeler ride every time we visit, usually just to go feed his horse and around the neighborhood.  Rain, snow or shine, they are dedicated.  Briggs' eyes are often watering, cheeks red, hands cold, but he still throws a fit if we take him off the four-wheeler before HE thinks he is ready to get off.  He loves going outside and will take any opportunity he can to run out the door.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Briggs has a great vocabulary. I can't believe 16 months went by so quickly. He is a cutie. Hope you all are doing well.

Zane Callister said...

He's just taking his duties as a brother seriously. I'm sure in a couple of months he'll learn to tie knots and lock his sisters in the closet ;-)