EMMA
Yesterday Emma did something silly, Jared said, "Where did we get you?!" Without missing a beat she replied, "Bethlehem."
One of her favorite Living Scriptures videos is Ruth, and we overheard her telling Maddie as she tucked her in with a blanket on the couch, "Where you go, I'll go. Where you stay I'll stay. Your people will be my people. Your God will be my God." So sweet.
Last week it was, "Maddie, we'll always be friends, forever." (Fox & the Hound)
MADELYN
The kids were watching a movie on the car dvd player while we ran a few errands the other day. They were totally engrossed, and I didn't even think they noticed as I pulled into the drive-through window at the bank. I rolled down the window and began my transaction. The woman at the window said, "What can I do for you?" Maddie spoke up from behind me and said, "Can I get some french fries?!"
Jared's Dad had a horse pass away. Maddie said, "Shiloh is in Heaven now, he's not sad. I save my money and buy Grandpa another horse so he not sad, either."
BRIGGS
Briggs is a little talker these days, too. He likes to say, "I need, need" when he wants something.
While watching football(and other random times), he throws his arms up in the air and yells, "Touchdown!!"
He has also mastered the art of tackling. If he throws you the ball, he then runs full speed at you yelling, "TACKLE!" and has exceptional technique in taking down even the largest target.
No comments:
Post a Comment