On Thursday morning it started snowing and really never let up, for more than 24 hours. It was actually a snow day for the school district. We got around a foot. Our driveway is a little unique, and it is about 75 yards long, so it can get messy in the winter. I was having a meeting at my house Friday afternoon, so Jared(and a very kind neighbor) worked very hard to clear our driveway and parking spaces with 4-wheelers, even going out again at 6am Friday morning. It still snowed a little more on Friday morning, so the kids and I went out to shovel and play in the snow a little bit. Emma and Briggs really enjoyed shoveling. Briggs would have done it all day, and I would dump the snow off of the shovel when it got too hard for him to push anymore.




No comments:
Post a Comment