I like to have a consistent cleaning/laundry routine throughout the week, so we can enjoy the weekend. But that means that Monday's we have extra work to do. Usually there is a load of dishes waiting for me, extra loads of laundry, vacuuming, sweeping and general tidying for sure.
This week, the kids just jumped in helping. Emma made the girls' bed, they cleaned their room together, picked up everything off of the floor in the living room/dining room/kitchen. Briggs follows them around with a broom or the swiffer. I did most of the vacuuming, and then Emma asked if she could do it. I let her go to town with it and she did a great job. Briggs and Maddie helped me unload and then load the dishwasher. The girls also sprayed and wiped down the table. (Nevermind the footprints they left- they were pretty cute!) Amazing how quickly Monday morning chores go when everyone works together!!




No comments:
Post a Comment