Briggs was taking a bath yesterday morning, and was playing with toys and singing, "Happy, happy, happy...Happy, happy, happy." He truly is such a happy little guy and we all love that about him.
It helps to balance out the fact that he is a little hurricane/monkey/tasmanian devil. It is impossible to keep up with him unless in a very controlled environment. He is always climbing on chairs, table, toilets, couches, etc. His favorite game is to climb on something and say, "Ready?!" And jump. Wears me out! Whenever someone has asked me what I do to work out, I just laugh and say, "Briggs!" When you're holding 31 pounds of baby, you get a burn, and when you're not holding him, then you are chasing/cleaning after him!
And he eats! Everything, all the time, anytime! The girls were arguing over what to have for lunch today, and I turned to Briggs and said, "Do you want to eat chicken or noodles?" He didn't miss a beat and said, "Eat, I EAAAT!" : )
We love this happy little man!


No comments:
Post a Comment