Monday, January 25, 2010

11 Months

She is always cocking her head to get our attention and when she is trying to give us a cheesy smile.

Her first word was "ball." She now also says "bye-bye" when she waves good-bye. She will often randomly throw out "dada" and occasionally(usually when she is upset), I get to hear a "mama." She also loves mimicking anything we say... when we click our tongues or even cough. Last night Jared put her in her pajamas and then stood her up and said "Ta-da!" She immediately mimicked him. It is pretty fun to see her little personality becoming more and more apparent.

Emma must be going through a growth spurt. For the last week or so, I'm pretty sure she is out-eating me. It is like every dinner for her is a Thanksgiving dinner. This is her right after one of her ridiculous meals and she looks completely stuffed.

1 comment:

Connie said...

She looks completely satisfied!! and ready for a good nap to do some more growing. I can't believe how BIG she has gotten. Wish we could come visit more.