They have been forecasting snow for us all week, and last night they were pretty sure we would be waking up to some good white stuff... but no such luck... we haven't had snow since New Year's. I'm not asking for a lot- just enough to play in. Anyone want to share? :)
4 comments:
Please keep your snow to yourself. I'm loving the nice weather. We went outside and the girls got to ride bikes this week. Unless it snows whipped cream (and I mean the real stuff, not Cool Whip), then you just keep your snow to yourself! :o)
Move to Payson!!! We have had snow the last 2 nights. If I had any control of the weather I would definitely send some to you!!!
You can take some snow here! (kaysville, UT) I'm sick of it. I'm ready for spring.
I have a friend in Texas who had a white Christmas this year... but not us. What gives? I'm with ya. I don't even have a single picture of Alivia in the snow yet- I really hope I didn't miss my chance this year.
Post a Comment