Is your gut telling you, you are having a boy lol! What is the girl's name? I really want to see you soon...it's been so long!
Boys names are hard. It took Jordan and me forever to agree on one with both of our boys. It's good that you have it narrowed down though. :)
I am having the hardest time with boy names, but Camden is one of my favorite. Your other ones are good too! I like all of them actually.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is your gut telling you, you are having a boy lol! What is the girl's name? I really want to see you soon...it's been so long!
Boys names are hard. It took Jordan and me forever to agree on one with both of our boys. It's good that you have it narrowed down though. :)
I am having the hardest time with boy names, but Camden is one of my favorite. Your other ones are good too! I like all of them actually.
Post a Comment