1. Make my family a priority. This one is going well! I can honestly say that I have never felt closer to my little family than I do right now. I feel so blessed.
2. Exercise 3 x week.
I never thought I would be the one to say this, but I absolutely LOVE yoga! I go to a yoga class twice a week, so then I only have to find one other workout a week. This yoga class is really intense, and I feel like I'm in really good shape because of it.3. Take a class. Still deciding. I will probably take this class after the baby is born since a lot of the classes I want to take overlap or come really close to my due date.
4. Stick to the budget. After the month of December, January feels like it has been a breeze to stick to the budget! Also, I started part time baby-sitting this month(3 days a week), so that is helping in my efforts!
5. Monthly temple attendance. The temple was closed the first half of January, so I need to go this weekend!
6. Finish the Book of Mormon. Hit the halfway mark on Monday!
7. A project a week. I haven't been documenting these projects very well, but my friend Charlotte has inspired me to do more before and after pictures. She is also inspiring me to get them done every week and giving me some good ideas! In January, we have turned our spare bedroom into a playroom, framed and drywalled some stuff in our basement, hung a door in our laundry room, and built a recessed shelf to get our dvd player/surround sound out of Emma's reach. Most of this Jared did the work on- he is AMAZING, by the way. We need to finish texturing, so as soon as that is done and the spare furniture is out of the playroom, I will get pictures up. My personal project this week was deep cleaning the refrigerator(also the microwave and stove). Every drawer, every shelf. I feel like I have a brand new fridge! As you can tell, now I need to go grocery shopping! :)
1 comment:
Congrats on your progress! I didn't make any goals this year so maybe I better start with that:).
Post a Comment