Thursday, January 7, 2010

Had "the" ultrasound today...

I LOVE this ultrasound! It is better than the first because the baby looks more like a person. I also feel like I get a taste of my baby's personality and it is so nice to see that all the pieces and parts are looking good and how they should be. I thought that Emma was an active baby, but this kid NEVER stops moving. The ultrasound tech was starting to get frustrated. She said, "Well, you definitely don't have a mellow baby!"

Growth is where it should be, so the due date stays the same, May 9th. Everything else looked just like it should.

PS- I guess I assumed that most people already knew this, but we aren't finding out what we are having. Sorry if you clicked on this post hopinig for more exciting news... think how much more excited you will be when the baby is born!! ;)

6 comments:

Val said...

That was a tease :) You're pics look amazing. I love #4 & 5. Mandy did a great job!

Brittany said...

You shouldn't be able to title things like this! I had high hopes that you caved, but figured this is what I would find. :)

Brooke said...

I love that ultrasound too. Hearing the heartbeat is amazing, but there is something about seeing the baby that makes it that much more "real". Congrats on a healthy littly "non-mellow" baby!

Heather said...

That's just mean!!! I'm sure it's a .......girl....well...maybe a boy. Ha..ha... You are good. I can barely wait the 20 weeks to find out, let alone all 40. I am way too impatient. I even try to find out what I am getting for Christmas and my birthday weeks in advance. I know I am terrible.

Anonymous said...

wow i didnt know you were already preggo again! congrats and so fun that you aren't finding out!!

Karen said...

Congrats on a healthy baby. Maybe the baby will stay mellow!