Saturday, October 23, 2010

Made my day!

Last Saturday Jared watched the girls because I was gone for about 5 hours. I ran home for a few minutes after the first hour because I forgot some things I needed. I walked in the door and the house was SO clean, he made waffles for breakfast, the kids were happy and Jared was reading Emma a story! I was grateful, but couldn't help but wonder how he did all that in such a short time!

Then Monday was "one of those days" for me and I beat myself up about it even more because Jared is apparently superman. That night when he got home from work and asked how my day was, I said, "I know it doesn't look like it, but I really did a lot today!" He gave me a sympathetic look and said, "I believe it! Saturday I felt like I was getting so much done but by the time you got home the house was a wreck! It was frustrating!"

Sometimes I don't give my husband enough credit- he really does try to understand how I feel. I love him.

No comments: