Saturday, January 29, 2011

Triathlon Training- Week 1

Ok, so I slacked off a lot this week. But I was diagnosed with chronic tonisillitis so we'll call that my excuse. Now that I've got that under control I'll be more dedicated.

Tonight we followed through on our promise to Emma to take her swimming. So while Jared was with the girls in the shallow end I went to do some laps.

I've always known I'm not an amazing swimmer. I lack good form, more than anything(I really just don't keep my face in the water). But when I started swimming last night I thought, "Wow, I'm not too bad." My first length was great! So I did 3 laps(6 lengths) and thought my arms were going to fall off. At the race I have to do 14 laps(28 lengths) so there is lots of room for improvement!

But I think I'm going to enjoy this!

No comments: