Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11

Today I am so grateful for our home.  It snowed a couple of inches, the wind blew a LOT, and the temperatures were very low.  I was grateful to have my family warm and safe inside.

Our home is a shelter from the storm, both literally and spiritually, and I'm grateful for my husband working so hard to provide it for us.  He also works so hard to maintain and update it.

And he also works incredibly hard to bring the Spirit to our home, to make it a place where our family has refuge and feels safe.  As I watched him bow his head in prayer in his car before he drove off for work this morning(as I have seen hundreds of times before), I know who and what he is praying for, and I appreciate his love of our family.  He's a good man.

No comments: