I am grateful for technology. It is so nice to be able to keep in constant contact with friends and family through phone calls, texting, facebook and blogging. I love that I can chat with my mom in moments when I have a quick question(or need a long talk!). I love hearing from my little sister on her mission through e-mail each week. I love that I can talk to my little brother through texting- he's not much of a talker- texting is necessary with him. :) I call my sister-in-law to get a recipe or exchange parenting ideas, as well as so many other things. I also love to chat with my older brothers often over the phone.
My brothers and sister and parents exchange weekly family e-mails on Sunday nights/Monday mornings, and it is a highlight of my week. I read the one from my dad this morning, and I just love him lots. Since I don't live next door to them, technology makes me feel like I do sometimes, and I am grateful for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment