Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 5: Classic Case of Irresponsible Parenting

We didn't put the bedrail up last night, so right before going to bed I thought, "I'll put a kitchen chair next to the bed on the other end to keep her from falling out tonight." After doing that, I decided I would put our laundry basket full of clothes behind it because the chair is so light I worried it would tip over. Oh, and I put the comforter over the top of the chair so it would be soft if she hit it. And remember, this whole set up was next to the stacked rubbermaid bins on the other side of the bed. The whole thing is a little ridiculous. Anyway, this morning when I went in to get her, this is how I found her. She used the comforter as means of pulling herself up onto the stool and then climbed into the laundry basket to play with the laundry(one of her favorite things to do).