Today I set up Emma's toddler bed, just planning on letting it sit in the girls' room for a while so Emma could get used to the idea of it before actually having to use it when Madelyn outgrows her bassinet and needs the crib. As I was putting her down for a nap, on a whim, I just laid her on the toddler bed. Guess who apparently doesn't mind it at all? The problem is now I have to stick to it and I hadn't really prepared myself for that!

Growing up way to fast.
5 comments:
You'll manage and she will do great!!! There might be time wehn she has figured out how to get out and play but I bet she won't do that for a while.
Sam seriously didn't realize that getting out of bed was an option for like 3 months. (Minus the first night- the first night with the toddler bed was rough. After that, it was no different than having him in a crib... for a while anyway.)
We put Emily in the toddler bed when she was only 17 months old because Jonny needed the crib, and Em did great with the switch. I know Emma will do just fine, but you're right, it makes you feel like they're growing up too fast. :)
That is crazy! HOpefully she will just do really well. Kid grow up way to fast
That's funny because Livy has learned how to get out of her crib so we just took the side rail off her crib for her to sleep in (like a day bed) but she wouldn't stay in there...so now we are in a bit of a quandry! Good luck!
Post a Comment