So far Emma hasn't figured out that climbing out the bed is an option. She plays on it and waits for me to come get her when she wakes up in the morning and at nap time. I hope this lasts for a while, but I'll take what I can get!
She apparently moves around when she sleeps. A lot. And she falls out of bed in her sleep. A lot. So I blocked about 1/3 of the length of the bed with Rubbermaid bins and she still manages to roll off. I have a big comforter on the ground next to the bed, so it doesn't normally wake her up when she falls, but it still makes me feel bad. I bought a bedrail today so hopefully that will help keep her in bed.
Last night I was up feeding Madelyn and went to check on Emma. She must have fallen out of bed and not had the energy to climb back in, because she was sleeping standing up and leaning in between the bins and the bed. I wish I had the presence of mind to go find the camera at 3:00 AM, but I'm sure the visual you are forming is pretty good, too. ;)
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment