I've been promising Emma all week I would let her wear my necklaces later this week. But instead of just necklaces, they totally dressed up. Emma got a lot of dress up stuff for her birthday, so it was fun! Check out how RED Madelyn's hair is getting!! It is so beautiful!
So not fair! I've been aching for a red head of my own. Emily and Jonny definitely look more like their daddy with their brown eyes and dark brown hair, and although Sarah looks a little more like me, she still doesn't have the red hair like me. Maybe someday! ;)
Dress up day is always a fun one. Your girls sure are cute! Next time, I request to see a picture of their mommy in her fancy princess dress. hehe
2 comments:
nice thoughts. beautiful girls. love the red hair, we are softies for red heads!
So not fair! I've been aching for a red head of my own. Emily and Jonny definitely look more like their daddy with their brown eyes and dark brown hair, and although Sarah looks a little more like me, she still doesn't have the red hair like me. Maybe someday! ;)
Dress up day is always a fun one. Your girls sure are cute! Next time, I request to see a picture of their mommy in her fancy princess dress. hehe
Post a Comment