Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Looking for the Good

"Have you ever noticed that people can usually find whatever they are looking for? Look hard enough, and you can discover both good and bad in almost anyone and anything." (Dieter F. Uchtdorf)

I've been thinking about my attitude a lot lately, and how my attitude affects my day and my family. I really think it is key to having a happy home, and it is something I'm working on everyday, every hour, and sometimes every minute. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's interesting that you and are both trying to do the same thing. I've found that I have to surround myself with positive. I've started listening to more upbeat music and I also ending up getting rid of my facebook page because I found it was a downer in my life. You are absolutely right about always finding what you are looking for. Want to come over and watch Pollyanna with me? LOL. Love you Melody!!!