Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kiss it good-bye


The clutter. I'm done. It's got to go. There is something about springtime that really makes me motivated, so I'm going to take the momentum and run with it. My friend and her links to THIS website are also inspiring me. I love the idea of doing a room a day until the house is done. And I'm not necessarily cleaning. If that happens, then great. My purpose here is to de-clutter and organize. So here is my list:
Week of 3/28
Master Bedroom Dresser X
Master Bedroom Closet X
Master Bedroom Bookshelf X
Master Bedroom Filing X
Master Bedroom Headboard/Under Bed X

Week of 4/4
Bathroom
Hall Closet
Pantry X
Kitchen Cupboards
Refrigerator/Freezer X

Week of 4/11
Living Room
Girls' Dresser X
Girls' Closet X
Business Stuff/Armoir
Business Filing X

Week of 4/18
Laundry Room X
Food Storage X
Armoir
Family Room
Playroom

Week of 4/25
Garage
Van
Car

Yes, I count our vehicles. They are one of my biggest weaknesses.

Also, my Mary Kay inventory needs to be sorted and organized, too. So I'll be having a massive sale. If there is anything you're looking for yourself or gifts(Mother's Day is coming up!), let me know and I'll find you something fantastic. :)

I'll keep you posted how this adventure goes! Starts tomorrow for me!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hooray for you! Keep posting about it so that I will stay motivated... I'm not really cleaning either- just purging and reogranizing.

Finally started in my office... filled the shredder 4 times and half the recycling can... I probably have 3 or 4 more days in that one room though!