Monday, March 28, 2011

Yes, that's my closet.

And no, I can't believe I'm posting a picture of it on the internet for everyone to see. I also thought I'd take a picture of my closet to help you understand why it is so important for us to keep the clothing levels relatively low. Umm, yes, that is the "master closet". It is so tiny, and we share it. And we survive. It's actually good for us. What you can't see in the closet(should have done 2 angles) is the rolling drawer that I store extra things in, and I have a hanging shoe rack on the back of our bedroom door for all of my shoes.

I learned something last week when I went through the closet. I have a LOT of clothes. And lots of them don't fit. I have several shirts, pants and skirts that are too small, and several that are too big(maternity). But I never part with them, especially the too small ones because "someday" I'll wear them.

Well, some of them are from high school. My body has changed a lot, and they probably never will fit. And I decided that if I DO fit into them, I deserve to BUY myself a new pair!! So this is the stack I gave to DI. I kept more than those between maternity, normal, and summer pants/capris. But I feel good about all the ones I kept, and I will likely get rid of even more later on. But I'm calling it good for now.

No comments: