Maddie is still very very obsessed with horses, so we had a horse cake! Or, I guess I should cupcake cake, huh? Anyway, easiest cake ever! And she loved it!
The stick horse I made for her, with lots of help/input from Jared. He's a good man, and may be even better than I am with a quilting needle! :) She is also wearing her hat that we decorated and gave to her for her birthday.
Another pose with her horse, which she named "Charlotte".
Did I mention that this little guy loves wearing hats? And posing for pictures?
He thought he was so big and tough sitting on this pink bike wearing the pink hello kitty helmet. I don't have the heart to tell him that pink is a girl's color. :)
Emma's new thing lately has been having me drop her off at pre-school without getting out of the car and walking her to the door. She wants to do it all by herself. But this morning I died laughing when she got out of the car, set her backpack on the ground, pulled the handle up and wheeled the backpack up the sidewalk. It was so stinking cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment