Friday, April 5, 2013

Jared Lately

***We kind of hibernate in the winter.  I feel like we are very anti-social, so let's call this our "spring update", especially for all of you that have been asking for one. :)  ***

Jared is busy, seems like he is always doing something for someone else.  When he is at home, he is definitely not ignoring the kids or I, he is such an involved, loving Dad and husband.  We are lucky to have him!  Most days I wonder how he has the energy to do all her does.  His work ethic is truly incredible and inspiring.

Taking the kids sledding.  Good thing he had so much energy and strength to go up and down the hill so many times!  I sure couldn't keep up with him!

He is a jungle gym, teacher, horsie, book-reader, tickling, wrestling, laughing, teasing, dancing, coaching super dad.  The kids can NEVER get enough of him.  I can't say that I blame them, I can't either!



No comments: