Monday, April 22, 2013

Church?

Church yesterday was wonderful!  Our kids were SO SO good.  No major meltdowns or taking the kids out at all.  I even got to sit through all of Sunday School and Young Women's without having to excuse myself to change a diaper or take a child potty.  Considering I was literally tearing up a couple of weeks ago at the prospect of never getting to really "go" to church, I am especially grateful.  For the record, I'm just a little emotional this pregnancy.  The kids are usually great- we rarely take them out(unless they need to go to the bathroom), and meltdowns are rare, but this Sunday I just NEEDED to fill my bucket, and they were all so sweet to allow that.

But I'm curious- what are you tricks for getting your kids to be reverent and respectful at church?  At what age did you stop taking treats and toys and books to keep your children occupied?



No comments: