Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1

For the record, I am not posting in order of things I am most grateful for- I'm just going with whatever pops into my head.  It will probably be a little random.

DAY 1

I am grateful for this Bosch mixer I found for only $75!!  And it has since turned into an early birthday present for me!  I love it!  I enjoy baking, and I don't mind stirring and mixing and kneading, but this baby just made me more efficient and more productive!  I will be putting it to good use for sure!  Oh!  And did I mention I scored TWO of them for that price?!  My sister-in-law got hers for her birthday, too.  Pizza nights will be forever changed for both of our families.

I'm also grateful for days like today with my kids.  I literally have no where I HAVE to be, or anything I HAVE to do.  We will be staying in our pajamas today(except for Maddie because she likes to get dressed or something).  Our do-nothing days are the days we work out together, get the house caught up, laundry done and usually some baking done.  Oh, and lots of extra cuddles and stories.  Can't wait!!  We will also be making our "gratitude tree" today.  At the moment I am tossing an imaginary football back and forth with Briggs.  Who knew I was such an athlete?!  He is doing his touchdown dance now, I think he scored on me!  Time for me to put the computer away and focus on winning! ;)  Hope you have a day filled with many things to be grateful for!

No comments: