I am grateful for these little clothes-people, they make me laugh. I told Maddie that my little sister used to lay her outfits out like a little person every night before bed, so Maddie does this often now. The thing about Maddie is that the bolder the colors and patterns, the more likely she is to put them together. That coral top is actually a dress, paired with black skinny jeans, and her maroon soccer socks that go past her knees. It is a pretty awesome outfit.
I'm grateful for this cute boy. I know I already said this only yesterday, but I really LOVE weekends at home. The kind where the kids can take nice long naps, there is extra cuddle time, etc. I love that Anderson likes to cuddle and fall asleep in our arms. And look how much hair he has?! A little faux hawk.
I'm also grateful for good home teachers who make our kids feel important. And who don't seem to mind the craziness that goes on at our house while they are here. They challenged us to listen to or read general conference talks, the kids included, and I'm amazed the things they have been picking up as we listen to them on my phone or kindle at breakfast or lunch. Very cool experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment