Today I am grateful for my sister. I missed her while she was gone! We have too many shared years and memories. And I am so glad we were able to chat today, I NEEDED it. She fills my bucket with optimism and happiness. That is who she is. Her major and her mission have put us in very similar places in our lives, even though we really are in different phases. We love it.
I'm also grateful for my friends. We do playgroup on Tuesdays, and I really look forward to that time with them. My kids love it, too. I appreciate that although we are all different with different opinions and ideas, and different parenting techniques, our kids can play well together and we can handle those differences without hard feelings. I've been in situations where that isn't always the case.
I'm grateful for quiet nights at home. Well, "quiet" as in no where to go, not silent, that doesn't ever happen around here! ;)
I have a new favorite food, braided twists. I use our regular pizza dough recipe and then fill it with whatever we feel like. Last night it was our chicken and spinach panini recipe. It was seriously DELICIOUS. I'm very excited to eat the leftovers today, and I'm not much of a leftover fan. Plus, it looks really fancy, so I feel like a chef when I put it on the table.
Also, grateful for Jared. I could really add him to every single day's post. I'm trying to control it. :) But I was so tired last night and fell asleep early... like 8pm, as soon as the kids were in bed. While I was sleeping he did a couple of loads of laundry, cleaned up dinner, took care of Molly(the dog) and made sure the kids stayed in bed. He is just a good man, so grateful he is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment