Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 13

Today was pretty much uneventful, relatively speaking.  But then I decided to bake some banana bread.  Chaos erupted, including flour flying everywhere.


I stepped outside to dust it off of me and try to take care of the mess, and came back inside to find Briggs dumping and playing in the sugar.  He told me it had something to do with a "bad wolf" that his train "boomed".  I'm so glad he was able to save the day.



Right as I went to post this, the banana bread had just come out of the oven and Briggs knew it was there.  I wasn't fast enough, so he just ate the whole side of the loaf.  Whew, he has lots of energy!


So today I am grateful for brooms to sweep up messes!  And the cute little boy who makes my most of the messes around here.  I love him lots.

Today we also heard the results of Clint's tests from earlier this week.  His gall bladder is only operating at 5%, so it needs to be removed.  It is supposed to be a very quick outpatient procedure, so he is hoping he can just take care of it there.  Please remember to keep him in your prayers?

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

One of Sam's favorite 2 year old games was "Snow Trains." I'd scoop a couple of tablespoons of flour or sugar onto the counter and he'd drive his trains through it for the longest time. Totally worth the clean-up afterwards. :)