Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 18

I'm grateful for our home. Keeps us warm, dry and safe. Gives us a place to put our "stuff" and call our own. It is a literal, figurative and spiritual shelter from the storms of life to me. That is what I want it to be for each member of our family, what I pray for it to become.

I'm grateful for family home evening. Such an inspired idea. I'm grateful for the chaos that is actually family home evening at our house. I'm grateful for good kids who fight over trying to teach the lesson. It was Briggs' turn, and he was so excited and proud of himself.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Ha. At our house the fight is over who gets to be in charge of the treat. There is usually great weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth when it's not Alivia's turn. :)