Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 21

I'm grateful for Anderson. He is such a sweet, patient baby, always quick to light up and smile when he sees you. He is a talker, and loves to go on and on cooing about his day.

Last week was the first time I had to let him fuss himself back to sleep during a nap, if that helps give you an idea of what an easy going kid he is. What baby doesn't really fuss until 4.5 months old?! 

He has been more or less sleeping through the night since he was 5 weeks old. We randomly have nights when he wakes up once or twice during his twelve hour night.


His signature face.  All the kids have had one.  The Yoda, the Zoolander, the Turtle.  We don't have a great name for it yet, though....

He has a very determined side.  The other day I put him in his bouncer(his favorite!), but he didn't want to lay back.  So I buckled him, and he sat up in there for a long time.  He started fussing for a minute, because he was too tired to sit up, but he wouldn't lay back.  I gently tried to lean back and he fought me.  He just wanted to sit up!  It was funny.



His "I think you're all crazy!" face.


Today he found his toes for the first time, he was so excited, and it was adorable.

No comments: